Mom has finally given me a toy that plays back - a water bottle! Those things roll and move all over the place. They are crazy! When I finally get my little mouth around the bootle, I know victory is mine!!
Another good note, Mom is getting excited that I am learning how to tell her that I need to potty. I have gotten about 90% accurate. The other 10% I forget where I am and decide that the middle of the living room floor would be a great place to relieve myself! She get's upset about that, but she really is proud of me with my pottying.
Mom also keeps yelling NO at me. I don't know what that means yet - at all. I just kind of stare at her and keep doing whatever it is that I am doing. She gets really mad about that. But I am over it. I'll just let her keep yelling it and looking silly. Maybe one day she will learn that I don't care about that word.