I was tagged by The Zoo Crew to list Seven Unknown Things About Me - so here we go:
1. I sleep with mom. The secret is out! I love falling asleep, curled up by mom's head and having my nose pressed up against some part of her face - that it my place! Of course, now that I am getting bigger, I end up in the middle of the bed all stretched out on my back.
2. I loooove, loooove, looooove to have my belly rubbed! Don't stop!
3. I have no perception of distance. I can't figure it out! I think that couch is only a foot away, so I jump, and I end up just jumping in the air. And a few steps later I make it to teh couch. Everyone always laughs at me becuase of it.
4. When mom hides behind that cutain in the bathroom, I get lonely. I can't quite figure out where she is or if she is gone. Well there is a shelf beside that curtain fully of fluffy towels, so I make my way up in there and curl up in the towels until she comes out. Mom has a picture, I will be sure to post it later!
5. I like to watch TV. I will sit infront of the TV and watch the people. They like to talk to me. One time I got really excited and curled up in a U and wiggled at them, but they didn't want to play.
6. I'm confused (sometimes) about what I am. I know I am a boxer because I curl up in a U and wiggle a lot, but I also hop a lot - I love to hop. Mom sometimes calls me a bunny.
7. I was named after a character on one of Mom and Dad's favorite TV shows. It's called Arrested Development.
So there it is, maybe when I get a little older I can think of more things!!
I believe I am supposed to tag some people, but I am not sure who has been tagged already... hmmm... how about...The Dogs of Jackman Ave, Mack, Kaiser, and Cairo. If I didn't tag you and you still want to do, please do and let me know. I would love to learn more about all my friends!!
Like I talked about earlier, I want to dedicate a day a week to my Aunt Ally! I am here with her this weekend and we are having a blast! I like to bark and act big with her, but then she stands over me and lets me know who is boss of the grandparents' house! Just wait a few months... and I will be your same size!
Aunt Ally has a beautiful voice and that is what I want to talk about today. She loves to sing and she can hold a note for so long! Here she is showcasing her wonderful talent!
That's my daddy in that video making Ally sing all funny and rubbing her neck!